Vision Racing C5 Ceramic Full Bearing Sets – Xray – XB2C ’20 and XB2D ’20
Vision Racing Is proud to introduce the Mikro Precision C5 line of ceramic gearbox bearing...
Vision Racing Is proud to introduce the Mikro Precision C5 line of ceramic gearbox bearing sets. Simply put, these will increase efficiency, lower motor temps and increase RPMs. Perfect for today’s stock racer looking for every edge possible!
- Si3N4 ceramic balls
- ABEC-5 Spec
- Deep groove Stainless Steel Housing
- Lubricated with high performance synthetic light oil
- Double metal shields for reduced drag
- .3 grams lighter than stock bearings
This C5 ceramic full bearing set is compatible with the following cars.
- Xray – XB2C ’20 and XB2D ’20
With performance comes a little more maintenance. Follow these simple guide lines to keep your bearings in top level shape!
- After every race day simply take off your pinion and check for any grit. If your bearings are gritty follow the next couple steps. If there is no grit just re-oil after 3 to 4 race days.
- Use only citrus based cleaners. Do not use brake cleaners or electric motors cleaners!
- Not necessary but if possible use a heated ultrasonic cleaner.
- After cleaning let the bearings dry completely
- Re-oil with Vision’s Mikro Slick high performance synthetic oil.