Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle MF-01X 1/10 4WD Electric Rally Car Kit
The Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle MF-01X 1/10 4WD Electric Rally Car Kit recreates the classic Volkswagen Beetle in rally racing...
The Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle MF-01X 1/10 4WD Electric Rally Car Kit recreates the classic Volkswagen Beetle in rally racing form. Thanks to its superlative reliability and uncomplicated upkeep, it was a fixture on the global rally circuit from the 1950s through to the 1980s, and this model is inspired by such rallying Beetles. The VW body sits atop Tamiya’s proven shaft-driven 4WD MF-01X chassis, which is at home on a range of surfaces from road to flat dirt.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit
- Body is made of polycarbonate
- Bumpers and side mirrors are recreated using separate metal-plated parts.
- Front light pods and rally-style stickers included
- Includes Rally block tires
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front
- The chassis can be assembled into S and M wheelbases using separately sold propeller shafts
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
Wheelbase: 239mm L
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: MX-01
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control: Included
Motor: Brushed 540 Type
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Battery Pack
- AA Batteries