Samix SCX24 Brass Heavy Steering Knuckle
The Samix SCX24 Brass Heavy Steering Knuckle is a great way to add forward weight bias to your SCX24 based...
The Samix SCX24 Brass Heavy Steering Knuckle is a great way to add forward weight bias to your SCX24 based rig. These brass knuckles are machined from brass, and feature a slick black coating with gold chamfered edges that give the axle a custom look. They weigh 9 grams each to help improve the center of gravity, and are marked with L and R to simplify installation. Package includes two knuckles and four king pin bushings.
- Brass knuckle add 9g per side
- Better center or gravity and forward weight bias for climbing
- Better durability and rigidity over the factory parts
- Made of high quality brass and etched with L and R for ease of installation
- Will work with factory SCX24 parts and the rest of samix brass upgrades
- Black coating to help prevent corrosion.
- Aluminum brake rotor & caliper (SAMSCX24-6412)
- Brass wheel weights 9g (SAMSCX24-4078)
- All SAMIX wheels