The Revolution Design T6.2/SC6.2 Titanium Front Axle with 8.5mm Clamping Hex system saves weight, adds durability, and increases adjustment options on Team Associated T6.1/T6.2/SC6.1/SC6.2 series models. The one-piece aluminum front axles of Team Associated's T6.2 and SC6.2 are made of steel for added durability, but still have a fixed track width and off-set, and increase unsprung weight. RDRP's titanium wheel axles come with 8.5mm aluminum clamping hexes and are fully compatible with Associated 1/10th scale wheel hexes to allow use the full range of track with tuning options.
- More track width and off-set options for the T6.2/SC6.2 series
- More durable than aluminum axles, lighter than steel
- Light and durable titanium axles with 8.5 mm (truck) aluminium clamping hexes
- Direct fit for Team Associated T6.1/T6.2/SC6.1/SC6.2 respectively
- Black anodized and laser etched clamping wheel hexes for great looks and easy identification)