The Revolution Design RC10B74.1 2.5mm 7075 Aluminum Chassis is the ultimate upgrade for both stock and modified racing classes. While every RC car needs chassis flex, you also need highly precise steering if you want to come out on top. Thanks to directional milling, the 113 gram Revolution Design B74.1 2.5mm aluminium chassis retains the original item's torsional flex, increases longitudinal stiffness and adds only 2 grams to the overall weight of the car. Further flex adjustments can be made with the included 2.0mm carbon fiber front brace.
- Increases longitudinal stiffness while retaining torsional flex
- Precise steering and predictable handling
- Carbon front brace and mounting hardware included
- 7075 T6 aircraft aluminium
- Overall thickness 2.5mm, milled down to 1.5mm to increase stiffness and reduce weight
- Direct fit for Team Associated's popular B74.1 and B74 4WD buggies