The Reefs RC Triple7 14V Programable High Torque Steel Gear Digital Servo is built from the ground up using a Patented CNC Case and features full programmability utilizing the Reefs USB link (SEHREEFS64 - not included) and REEFS Software. This will allow users the ability to increase output power, adjust the servo angle, sensitivity, inversion and so much more with the click of a button. Plus a variety of available LiPo connectors (SEHREEFS61/SEHREEFS62/SEHREEFS63 - not included), give you the ability to run your battery of choice, without relying on your ESC for power.
- DO NOT USE OVER 14v. YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
- 8mm screw required for horn.
- Do not leave servo plugged into battery when not operating RC. Always turn the RC car off first, then remote.
- REEFS LINK Required for programming
- Lipo-Servo Connector required
- High Torque High Speed Brushless Servo
- SUBMARINE WATERPROOF - 7 Point Seals
- Magnetic Angle Sensor
- Pulse Width Modulation Control
- Fully Programmable with REEFS Software (available at Reefs website)
Input Voltage: 10V - 14V
Internal: Steel Gears / All CNC Aluminum Casing
Bearing Type: 3 Ball Bearings
Dimension: 1.57 x .78 x 1.63 (LWH)
Torque: 666oz @11.1v/ 700oz @12.0v/ 777oz @14v
Speed: .10sec @11.1v/.09sec @12.0v/.08sec @14v
Dead Band Width: 2¦Ìs