ProTek RC "TruTemp" Infrared Thermometer
This is the ProTek R/C "TruTemp" Infrared Thermometer. Any temp gun can give you a reading, but the accuracy...
This is the ProTek R/C "TruTemp" Infrared Thermometer. Any temp gun can give you a reading, but the accuracy of that reading is always questioned - especially when dealing with cheap guns from questionable sources. When you have thousands of dollars invested into your equipment, a questionable number isn't good enough. You need accuracy, dependability and simplicity.
The "TruTemp" is a highly useful non-contact tool specially designed for use with R/C engines, motors, battery packs, battery chargers, electronic speed controllers, as well as hundreds of other applications. To use, simply aim the infrared thermometer at the target and press the measurement button to quickly and easily display the surface temperatures.
Most people think a cheap temp gun is good enough, but cheap temp guns provide untrustworthy measurements. Put your equipment in the hands of precision, with the ProTek R/C TruTemp.
- High speed and accurate infrared sensor
- Four Modes - Quick Mode / Scan Mode / Max. Value / Min. Value
- Selectable Fahrenheit and Celsius scale
- Reads temperatures from -40°F – 716°F (-40°C – 380°C)
- Adjustable infrared emissivity coefficient
- Large easy-to-read LCD display, with backlight
- Minimal power consumption with 2 “AAA” batteries
- 1 minute auto-off timer conserves battery life
- Power Source: 2 “AAA” Batteries (not included)
- Operating Current: ? 40mA @ 2.0V
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Current Drain: ? 25ua @ 3V
- Temperature Range Tolerance:
- -40°F – 32°F: ±1.8°F (-40°C – 0°C: ±1°C)
- 32°F – 140°F: ±0.9°F (0°C – 60°C: ±0.5°C)
- 140°F – 248°F: ±1.8°F (60°C – 120°C: ±1°C)
- 248°F – 356°F: ±3.6°F (120°C – 180°C: ±2°C)
- 356°F – 464°F: ±5.4°F (180°C – 240°C: ±3°C)
- 464°F – 680°F: ±7.2°F (240°C – 360°C: ±4°C)
- Adjustable Range for Infared Emissivity Coefficient: 0.01 – 1
- Dimensions: 121x40x39.6mm (4.8x1.6x1.6in)
- Weight: 75g (2.6oz)