ProTek RC "Drag Race" 2S 120C Si-Graphene + Shorty LiPo Battery (7.4V/5500mAh) w/5mm Connectors
The ProTek R/C Drag Race 2S 120C Si-Graphene + Shorty LiPo Battery was developed for Drag Racers whose clubs...
The ProTek R/C Drag Race 2S 120C Si-Graphene + Shorty LiPo Battery was developed for Drag Racers whose clubs do not allow the use of LiHV batteries. This pack delivers equal performance to the PTK-5114-20 6100mAh Shorty charged at 7.4V, but is legal for use when LiPo batteries are mandatory.
Weighing approximately 210 grams, the Drag Race Shorty is lighter, while offering increased capacity compared to a standard Shorty LiPo. Graphene + 120C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek Graphene packs! Additionally, when compared to standard LiPo, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage throughout the cycle.
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries, Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.4V nominal voltage, 120C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and a variety of models to choose from, ProTek R/C 120C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Developed for drag racers that are limited to using LiPo batteries at specific events
- Silicone Graphene offers improved power to weight ratio and efficiency, with lower operating temperatures, lower IR and lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene provides increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage throughout the cycle than a standard LiPo cell
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo cell
- Graphene offers increased capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.4V nominal voltage
- 5mm bullets and 5mm to 4mm bullet adapters included
|Watt Hour @7.4V
|Number of Cells
|Maximum Charge Rate
- (1) ProTek R/C Battery
- (2) 5mm to 4mm Bullet Reducers
- (2) 5mm Bullet Connectors
- (1) 2mm Balance Bullet Connector
LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.