ProTek RC 2S 100C Si-Graphene + HV LiPo Stick Pack TCS Battery (7.6V/5000mAh) w/T-Style Connector (ROAR Approved)
The ProTek R/C 2S 100C Si-Graphene + HV LiPo Stick Pack Battery is built using a hard plastic case...
The ProTek R/C 2S 100C Si-Graphene + HV LiPo Stick Pack Battery is built using a hard plastic case that is the same dimensions as a standard NiMH stick pack. This makes them a great choice for Tamiya TCS Series racing, including Euro Truck, all GT classes, M-Chassis and Formula One - as well as Euro Truck Racing League. Plus, its a great choice for any chassis that will accept a 6 cell NiMH stick pack. Weighing in at 235 grams, this Si-Graphene + HV battery weighs less than a standard 5000mAh LiPo battery of the same configuration - making your car lighter and faster!
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage - but Graphene + 100C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs! This provides more runtime, and a dramatic increase in voltage and punch over the course of a run.
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries, Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 100C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and huge variety of models to choose from, ProTek R/C 100C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Perfect for Tamiya TCS Series racing
- Hard case is the same dimensions as a standard NiMH stick pack
- Lighter than a hardcase 2S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
- Factory installed T-style plug