Pro-Line XRAY XB2 Axis Body (Clear) (Light Weight)
The Pro-Line XRAY XB2 Axis Body is a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line that brings a fresh look...
The Pro-Line XRAY XB2 Axis Body is a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line that brings a fresh look to the 1/10 buggy class. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis features a cab-forward design that provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balance out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the gearbox and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly.
Proudly Made in the USA, the Axis is made from lightweight polycarbonate material that will give you an edge over the competition. Included with the body are two Air Force II 6.5" rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks, and Pro-Line decals.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits Your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Includes Pro-Line's 6.5" Air Force II Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Fits XRAY XB2 1/10 Buggy
- (1) Axis Light Weight Clear Body for XRAY XB2
- (2) Air Force II 6.5" Wing Pack
- Window Masks