Pro-Line Trencher HP Belted 2.8" Pre-Mounted Truck Tires (M2) (2) (Black) w/Raid Rear Wheels
This is a pair of Pro-Line Trencher Belted 2.8" M2 Compound Tires, Pre-Mounted on Raid Rear Wheels. Pro-Line is...
This is a pair of Pro-Line Trencher Belted 2.8" M2 Compound Tires, Pre-Mounted on Raid Rear Wheels. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the History making Trencher HP 2.8" BELTED All Terrain Truck Tires! Pro-Line has developed the technology to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the relentless, tall and grippy tread of the Trencher HP. These are not your average belted tires! Made for All Terrain bashing, the Trencher HP 2.8" tires will not balloon or expand during use and will still provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line tires due to the soft M2 compound. Just like all Pro-Line's tires, they are proudly Made in the USA! Just like the original Trencher 2.8" tire, the next generation Trencher HP 2.8" is destined to become the ultimate, go-to Bash tire for your truck!
The Belted Trencher HP 2.8" tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 2.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 2.8" Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4x4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also, imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires (PRO6335-00 Replacement Hexes). You can even upgrade your wheels to 17mm wheel hexes (PRO6336-00 Sold Separately) or go for Aluminum hex adapters for extreme bashing fun! These Raid 2.8" wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line's unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a must-have wheel for bashers everywhere! Be the first to own the latest and greatest technology from Pro-Line, get the Trencher HP 2.8" Belted tires now!
PLEASE NOTE: The Trencher HP tires are not meant to be extreme speed run tires and have achieved up to 75 mph or about 5,000 RPM under ideal conditions in testing. Over revving your Trencher HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under manufacturer warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free spinning tire or tires.
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Trencher HP Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand at High Speed
- Horizontal H Shaped Tread for Ridiculous Amounts of Traction and Stability
- Over-sized Tall Tread is Second-to-none in Durability and Longevity
- Perfect for 2.8" Monster Trucks
- Extremely Detailed Sidewall Design for that Tough Off-Road Look
- Optimum Handling, Durability and Longevity
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged Hexes or Upgrade to 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common 12mm Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line's 6x30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
Height: 4.87" (123.7mm)
Width: 2.86" (72.64mm)
- (2) Pre-mounted Trencher HP 2.8" Belted Tires on Raid Black 6x30 Removable Hex Wheels
- (2 of each) 6x30 to 12mm Hex Adapters (Narrow & Wide)
- (12) M3 x 12mm long SHCS hardware
- Stampede® 2wd
- Stampede® 4x4
- Rustler® 2wd
- Rustler® 4x4
- JATO® Rear