Pro-Line RC10B6.1/B6.1D Axis 2WD 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (Light Weight)
The Pro-Line Clear Light Weight RC10B6.1/B6.1D Axis 2WD 1/10 Buggy Body is an Axis Body for the...
The Pro-Line Clear Light Weight RC10B6.1/B6.1D Axis 2WD 1/10 Buggy Body is an Axis Body for the AE B6.1. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis features a cab-forward design which provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balances out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the gearbox and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly. Proudly Made in the USA, the Axis is made from light weight polycarbonate material that will give you an edge over the competition.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Includes Pro-Line's 6.5" Air Force II Wing
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Race Ready:
- 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
- 4.) Mount your new body onto your Buggy
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Axis Light Weight Clear Body for AE B6.1
- (2 Wings) Air Force II 6.5" Wing Pack
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet