MIP Metric Nut Driver (7.0mm)
MIP nut drivers feature an all steel construct and have been nickel plated to perfection. The nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to a whopping 70 plus Rockwell, the same as automotive grade tools! On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces tool box space. A special color coded ring and etched sizing on the shank make it easy to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process!
- Includes 7.0mm size driver
- Alloy Steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to give the perfect feel in your hand
- Heat Treated to last a lifetime
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Laser Engraved with the MIP Logo and size of nut driver
- Color coded band to quickly distinguish one size from another during MAD wrench sessions
- MIP Staple Orange Amber handles
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- Compliments the traditional MIP Hex Drive Wrench's
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!