This is a pack of two optional Lunsford 5.5x3x8mm "Plus 2mm" Titanium Ball Studs, intended for use with the Team Associated RC10 B6 family of kits. These "plus 2mm" ball studs feature a machined in ball stud riser that allows more precise setting of roll center and other adjustments.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium:
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the ball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- Hand-fed thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.