Futaba R203GF S-FHSS 3-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology minimizes interference from other 2.4GHz systems. Easy Link prevents unwanted signal conflicts by using a special, pre-assigned ID code. High-voltage operation.
NOTE: This receiver is NOT compatible with 2.4GHz FASST or FASSTest systems. It will work with FHSS and T-FHSS transmitters, but transmitter mode will need to be changed to from T-FHSS/FHSS to S-FHSS mode.
- S-FHSS/FHSS auto detection
- Compatible with Futaba S-FHSS/FHSS protocol
- Normal and high-speed mode:
- Normal mode has a frame rate output of 13.63ms and accepts any type of servos or peripherals
- High-speed mode, with an output of 6.8ms, accepts digital servos including the BLS series and most peripheral equipment such as brushless ESCs
Dimensions: 26x39x10mm (1x1.5x0.4")
Weight: 0.28oz (8g)
Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 7.4V |
Number of Ports: 4
PWM Output: 3
SBUS Ports: 0
SBUS2 Ports: 0
High Speed: Yes
High Voltage: Yes
Connector: J (STND)
Range: Full Range
NOTE: This receiver is NOT compatible with 2.4GHz FASST, FASSTest or T-FHSS systems.