EcoPower 827 12g Digital Metal Gear Micro Servo (High Voltage)
The EcoPower 827 12g Digital Metal Gear Micro Servo is an affordable, high voltage "mighty micro" upgrade. This servo is a...
The EcoPower 827 12g Digital Metal Gear Micro Servo is an affordable, high voltage "mighty micro" upgrade. This servo is a great choice for the Dig/Shift servo in the Axial SCX10 III, as well as a Dig servo in the Axial Capra. The servo saver adapter is included! Plus, true high voltage compatibility means no more complicated wiring to protect your accessory servos when running a high voltage steering servo.
The 827 can also be used as a steering servo upgrade for the Axial SCX24 when combined with the optional Samix Mount (SAMSCX24-6068E-BK) Hot Racing Servo Mount (HRASXTF24M01). The 827 holds 15% more torque than other optional SCX24 servo upgrades on the market and is the first to offer high voltage for under $15.
The EcoPower 827 fits a wide range of micro servo applications, including the Losi Mini-T 2.0 and Mini-B, Axial 1/18 Yeti Jr, a multitude of aircraft and many others. The servo features a durable metal gear train, digital circuitry for increased efficiency and reliability, servo saver adapter and servo horns.
- High Voltage Micro Servo
- Upgrade for SCX10 III Dig and Shift Servo
- Upgrade for Capra Dig Servo
- Upgrade for SCX24 Steering Servo (requires Hot Racing Servo Mount)
- Includes Servo Saver Output Adapter for SCX10 III and Capra
- Metal Gears
- 275mm Servo Lead
- Operating Voltage: 6.0V to 8.4V
- Operating Speed:
- @6.0V: 0.12 sec/60
- @8.4V: 0.10 sec/60
- @6.0V: 29.1oz-in (2.1kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 37.5oz-in (2.7kg-cm)
- Weight: 12g
- Gears: Metal
- Motor Type: Cored DC
- Application: Small Scale Surface & Air
- EcoPower 827 Servo
- Molded adaptor for Axial Servo Saver Horn w/12mm flat head screw
- Molded servo horns w/hardware
- Axial 1/18 Yeti Jr
- Axial Capra 1.9
- Axial SCX10 III
- Axial SCX24
- Losi Mini-B
- Losi Mini-T 2.0