C9 Ceramic Motor Bearing Set – Trinity, Fantom, R1 & Reedy Sonic M3
- Vision Racing Is proud to introduce the Mikro Precision C9 line of ceramic bearing sets....
- Vision Racing Is proud to introduce the Mikro Precision C9 line of ceramic bearing sets. Simply put, these will increase efficiency, lower motor temps and increase RPMs.
- Si3N4 ceramic balls
- ABEC-9 Spec
- Deep groove Stainless Steel Housing
- Lubricated with high performance synthetic light oil
- One no contact rubber seal and one metal shield for reduced drag
This C5 ceramic full kit set are compatible with the following Motors.
- Fantom Icon V1 & V2
- R1 Wurks V21
- Reedy Sonic M3
Bearing sizes are listed below. Please verify your needs before ordering these kits.
- 1/8″x3/8″x5/32″ Qty 2
With performance comes a little more maintenance. Follow these simple guide lines to keep your bearings in top level shape!
- After every race day simply take off your pinion and check for any grit. If your bearings are gritty follow the next couple steps. If there is no grit just re-oil after 3 to 4 race days.
- Use only citrus based cleaners. Do not use brake cleaners or electric motors cleaners!
- Not necessary but if possible use a heated ultrasonic cleaner.
- After cleaning let the bearings dry completely
- Re-oil with Vision’s Mikro Slick high performance synthetic oil.