2S Charge Lead Cable XT60 to 4/5mm Bullet Connector (2')
Designed to be color coordinated (e.g. Red uses all red...
Designed to be color coordinated (e.g. Red uses all red wires and sheath) for charging 2S battery packs through 12ga wire. Includes an XT60 plug on the charger end and gold-plated 4mm to 5mm bullets on the battery end to cover all battery types. Comes with the popular XH 3pin balance plug, which most trim one of the plastic alignment rails with an x-acto to plug right into the charger instead of the balance port. Or you can use the included XH 7pin if you don't want to brave that. Balance leads are 2.5" (63.5mm) longer than the charge leads so they can easily be plugged into any charger design.
- Color Coordinated (all wires and sheath colors match).
- 12ga soft silicone wire at 2 feet long (610mm).
- XT60 plug on charger end.
- Gold-plated 4mm to 5mm bullets on battery end.
- Balance leads are 2.5" (63.5mm) longer than charging leads.
- Comes with XH 3pin balance plug installed and includes XH 7pin.
- You can skip using a balance board or changing out to the 7 pin adapter with this simple modification.