1/10 1978 Chevy C-10 Race Truck Clear Body: Short Course
This is a 1978 Chevy® C-10™ Race Truck Clear Body for Short...
This is a 1978 Chevy® C-10™ Race Truck Clear Body for Short Course. Pro-Line now has the ultimate licensed Chevy® body - the 1978 Chevy® C-10™ Race Truck! This step-side classic truck body features large, full race fenders and styling that will separate your truck from the rest. This well-known and recognizable truck body style won many desert races in the mid to late 70's and was driven by off-road legends Parnelli Jones, Rick Mears and Walker Evans making it the ultimate dream truck to many race fans. The body includes fully licensed Chevy® grill, headlight and taillight decals to complete the look. Give your Short Course Truck the tough look it deserves with Pro-Line's new Chevy® C-10™ body!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRO351000 | 1978 Chevy® C-10™ Race Truck Clear Body for Slash® 2wd, Slash® 4x4, Big Rock™ & Senton™ (with extended body mounts)
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
- Officially Licensed 1978 Chevy® C-10™ Race Truck Body
- Features Step Side Bed and Wide Race Style Fenders
- The Dream Race Truck Body
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Slash® 4x4
- Slash® 2wd
- Big Rock™ (ARA4312) (with extended body mounts)
- Senton™ (ARA4303) (with extended body mounts)
- Other Short Course Trucks
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.