1/10 1967 Ford Mustang Clear Body: Drag Car
- Officially Licensed by Ford®
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1967 Mustang with Drag Racing Flair
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040 Clear Polycarbonate
- Massively Inset Grill & Headlights made Possible by Pro-Line's Advanced Molding Technology
- Drag Style Clear Polycarbonate Rear Wing Included
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four steps to Drag Race Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Drag Car
Ford fans, your time has come! Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1967 Mustang clear body to the no prep drag racing scene. The front end features a massively inset grill and headlights just like the full-size muscle car, which is only made possible with Pro-Line's proprietary molding technology. This Mustang body has been faithfully recreated in 1/10 scale size and tuned specifically for drag racing. The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. Pro-Line even includes a drag-style rear wing to keep you going straight down the track. If you are a Mustang fan, then this is a must-have body for your drag car. Get your own 1967 Ford® Mustang body today!
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10 and the Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car, and your 2WD Slash® will require some new parts to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Mustang on your Slash® 2WD.
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2WD (PRO607000)
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on your Slash® 2WD
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.